Pathways Years 1 to 6
Families wishing to enrol their child at Wellers Hill have the choice of 2 learning pathways from Year 1 onwards:
Australian Curriculum English
Australian Curriculum Japanese
Children who are applying to be enrolled into the Australian Curriculum Japanese program will sit a brief Japanese Proficiency sceening during the interview process. This is to ensure that parents and students are aware of the level of Japanese proficiency required to learn within this pathway.
Enrolling Years 1 to 6
To enrol your child at Wellers Hill State School please contact the school office for an enrolment package.
The following will be required to enrol your child at Wellers Hill:
- completed Enrolment Form (PDF, 430KB)
- sighted birth certificate or passport
- information regarding a child's medical conditions, medication and doctor
- details of child's previous education and care provider
For in catchment enrolments, two (2) proof of residency documents need to be provided:
- Current Rates Notice or Lease Agreement (1 primary proof of address)
- Utilities Bill (1 secondary proof of address)
ACJ to ACE transitions
Families wishing to transition their child from ACJ to ACE can access the Transition to ACE Policy.
Please contact your class teacher or the school leadership team to begin this process.
Parents who have students currently enrolled in the ACJ program and are looking to transition their child in 2022 can complete the Learning Pathway Expression of Interest.
For all Prep enrolments please click here.