Students are required to wear their school uniform (or sports uniform) as it develops a sense of pride and identity with the school. Orders can be placed either in person using eftpos or via Flexischools. Parents and guardians will need to register on the flexischools website to order.
Telephone: (07) 3249 1361
Tuesday - 8.00am to 10.00am
Wednesday - 1.30pm to 3.30pm (during school terms)
The uniform shop is located in G Block at the school, underneath the Chaplain office (up the driveway off Toohey Rd and to the right)
- Royal blue poly/cotton school polo shirt bearing school logo.
- Navy shorts (boys or girls) or skorts (girls) or culottes (girls).
- Hats: (No hat undercover policy)
- Year 1 to 6 - Royal blue reversible bucket hat.
- Year 6 may purchase the navy-blue reversible hat.
- Prep only - Yellow broad brimmed hat.
- House coloured (red/blue/green/yellow) poly/cotton polo shirt bearing school logo - required for sports days and sport related activities. The sports shirt may be worn to school as an alternative to the royal blue shirt, however is not permitted to be worn for school photos and excursions.
- Winter Jacket (royal blue) bearing school logo
- Swimming – The Uniform shop sells swim caps for your convenience, otherwise children are required to supply their own swimming attire. The school also has a 'No shirt no swim' policy.
- Closed in black shoes or black sports runners with white or grey socks.
Second hand uniforms
Parents can donate second hand uniform items at the WHSS Uniform Shop.
Second hand uniform items are then placed for sale and can be purchased at a cost of a gold coin donation. The convenor is obliged to ensure that all second-hand items available for purchase are in good condition to be worn as uniform items at his/her discretion.
All funds from the sale of second-hand items are directed to the WHSS Chaplaincy Program.
WHSS P&C Association can also assist the school with their management of families in need which may include forwarding donated second hand uniforms.
The P&C will refund faulty goods as per the manufacturer's warranty. Exchanges for different sizes are available if the item has remained in it's original condition. The P&C are not required to refund a donation given for the purchase of second hand uniform items.